Saturday, August 21, 2010

Some funky accessories!

So here is the post about some erm... creative accessories that I have got. If you are wondering why I am wearing a random pinky-red-bob wig, it is because I got it off my mums friend. I'm going to give it to my friend to wear in a production we are in, well that's if she wants to... I think a quite suit it. haha. I wore this outfit ( minus the red wig ) to go to the mall and my mums friends house. While I was there, I took their little black poodle for a walk in this posh kind of neighbourhood with high fences and no circulars signs on the mail boxes. It was quite cold but my ear muffs kept my ears nice and warm.
I have finally got some white warm ear muffs! Yay! They were on my winter wish list. I got them for $3 at a shop called smart buy. Bargain! I wear them all the time now.

That same day and shop, I got some sparkly gold laces, to put on my sparkly black and white sneakers. I've been meaning to do that for ages. I got them for $2.50! The sneakers are a bit grubby ( as you can see ), I really should give them a wash. I really enjoy wearing them.



Sorry about this terrible picture, I took it at night time and the lighting was terrible! Anyway, my Auntie gave me this bracelet, when she came back from Kuwait. It's probably the most colourful thing I have. I love it. It will brighten up any outfit.
Suzannah
PS: Did you like the way I made the background of the photos black and white, and the accessories were colourful?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! X