Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A little bit of this... a little bit of that...






I've been doing a bit of mix and matching lately.


Today I'm wearing military styled jacket, with a pink poofy skirt. The outfit turned out quite nice, especially with my tiny hat that I bought on a mall/movie trip with Nicole and Terri.


There was a sale at Jay Jays ( I got my little hat there) , so of course I had a snoop around. Whats your favourite style to mix and match with? I need some more ideas.



In other news, it was New Zealand fashion week a few weeks ago, but that is the subject of my next post. So Ta Ta For Now!

x


Suzannah

1 comment:

  1. Cute jacket!

    & Thanks for stopping by! You can always follow me on Twitter and Facebook! :o)

    -Samantha

    http://thisfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! X