Tuesday, June 15, 2010

bold and beautiful











The thing I like about fashion is that you can basically do whatever you want. It should be appealing to the eye and interesting for people to look at. Not everyone will like it, but some people will.




Since we are now in the middle of winter, ( well I am, I live in New Zealand ) we must keep in mind that we shouldn't wear clothes that look and make us feel dull just because the weather is dull. We need to continue to wear clothes that are bright and interesting. Black is still great, just not over the whole period of winter.

I found some cool pics of clothes with bold patterns that I took an interest in. They aren't really winter clothes, just bold and interesting.
Photos Credits Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! X